Procedures to REGISTRATION:
1. Print the Studio Kids REGISTRATION PACKET.
2. Follow instructions to the checklist enclosed.
3. Obtain Work Permit Applications to Labor Board (mail or hand deliver & New online applications).
4. Send Packet, all documents, copy of the original WorkPermit (you keep original), photos and send to Studio Kids' office.
5. Once we receive the paperwork we will acknowledge by email & mail.
Can't wait to get started with you!!
Thank you for considering Studio Kids Management as your resource for 'Extra' work. We specialize only in children from the ages 15 days old to the child's 18th birthday. No upfront charges, no classes needed and no fancy photos. Here is process to registering with us:
NEW Client Registration Packet
Entertainment Work Permit Application
*Work Permits are FREE!!
Entertainment Work Permit - Walk-In LOCATION
MONDAY AND FRIDAY
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @
3A. Entertainment Work Permit
4. Download/Print obtain PHOTOS
You will need to provide a photo to us.
IF you have a 4x6 color photo (send by email .jpg format or send by regular mail). Waist up plain / background no dark backgrounds (white preferred). Smiling and NO hats.
IF you need a quick photo taken for $25.00/each minor you can make an appointment with Caroline@Postal Stop and you can get your photo taken at the same place we have our mail delivered. Email ONLY today for an appointment: email@example.com
5. FILLING OUT I9's in La Mirada ONLY!
Everyone must go to Postal Stop in La Mirada to 'Fill out I9's'. Taking all original documents with you and getting that done - instruction in Registration Packet.
6. Then MAIL or EMAIL everything to STUDIO KIDS or drop off at our address so we can register your child. Email confirmation letter will follow upon receiving your documents and the registration process will begin. Welcome to Studio Kids!!
We have made the registration as easy as possible:
1. Download all the paperwork, sign, date and MAIL original's to Studio Kids.
2. Sign the I9/EEV at the employee's signature & preparer's signature. Provide all copies of documents to prove their citizenship from List A or List B & List C to Studio Kids.
3. Send 1-2# photo's of the child (same pose), waist high, colored photo, 4x6 in size, no hats, no ponytails (if possible), looking into the camera. Don't care where you get the photo done!
4. Obtain your Entertainment Work Permit (Free):
-Kindergarten and under: need copy of their birth certificate.
-1st grade & above: school will need to fill out the middle section.
Process through the mail:
Send application with a SASE to Labor Board in Van Nuys (can take up to 3-4 weeks for return).
Drive to Van Nuys:
Bring WP Application and go to Van Nuys you will receive the Work Permit same day (15-30min process).
Get a new work permit online this can take one week to review & process to get back to you!
Go to this WorkPermit Website:
5. Once you receive Work Permit send or FAX to Studio Kids a COPY (not the original).
6. Go to Postal Stop in La Mirada and 'Fill out I9's (e-verify) with them and make note of the date and tell Studio Kids.
7. Send everything to Studio Kids, once we receive your documents we will send you an email letting you know we have received them. Then we will process all the documents and when everything is complete we will send you a 'Confirmation Letter', which will let you know you are officially registered with us.
Please note: Studio kids does not guarantee any work though you probably was referred by a friend and they will tell you what we can do!
Blessings to you!