1. Print the Studio Kids UPDATING REGISTRATION PACKET - if you havent been with us in over 2 years.
2. Otherwise, print what you need on Documents & Flyers and send to us.
3. Obtain a New Entertainment Work Permit Applications, follow instructions and either send, email or hand deliver to the Labor Board.
See new hours.
4. Go Fill Out I9's in La Mirada (unless you already did this).
5. Send the UPDATING Registration Packet, ALL documents, copy of the original WorkPermit (you keep original), photos and send to Studio Kids' office.
6. We will then process and get started again.
Can't wait to get started with you again!!
We have a NEW EMAIL address:
WELCOME BACK...perhaps you left for awhile...
and now you want to come back!
Fill out the
SKM UPDATING Registration Packet and get your new work permit updated and your photo and send to us asap.
UPDATING-Client Registration Packet
1 - 4X6 colored photo
(waist high/smiling/white background)
SEND your entire Updating Registration Packet back to SKM!
FAX (562) 902-0498
(send photos by email or mail)
EMAIL everything to firstname.lastname@example.org
Glad you're are back!!
*If you already paid your Processing Fee at first hiring you do not need to pay again.
Staying Active with your Work Permit
If you do not have a current work permit in my office I will NOT be calling you...because you are INACTIVE. Make sure I have a copy! Send by email, fax or mail.
Leave msg on the hotline 1# and tell me if you sent it if i DON'T get it I will call you.
If you live in the greater LA area you will have to send for a new or renewed work permit in the Van Nuys office. Santa Barbara, San Diego can go to those offices.
The turn around is about 4 weeks. Be sure to included a self addressed stamped envelope (SASE). Or you can take the application to the Van Nuys office and obtain it the same day or visit the NEW ON-LINE service (see Documents & Flyers).
WOW and they are FREE~!
You can not work in the Entertainment Industry if you don't have a work permit.